- All types of surgical interventions on the peripheral venous system.
- Modern diagnostic methods (ultrasound diagnostics and narrow support all methods of treatment) and the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities (combined phlebectomy, crossectomy, miniflebektomiya, Endovenous laser photocoagulation main and perforating veins in the domestic and foreign equipment miniflebektomiya.
- Skleroterapevticheskie techniques including foam-form, EHO controlled by sclerotherapy.
- Conservative treatment of chronic venous diseases and their complications, the selection of medical compression hosiery.
- Management of patients with venous thrombosis (risk assessment of thromboembolic complications) and lymphedema (modern European techniques, lymph drainage massage method dr. Schingale).
- Children Phlebology
May 29-31, 2014 in Nizhny Novgorod hosted an anniversary X-th Scientific Conference of the Association of Phlebology Russia. It was attended by about 1,000 participants – surgeons, vascular surgeons phlebologists and from all regions of Russia. The conference program will discuss a variety of issues of Phlebology, several sessions were devoted to the treatment of…Details