In 1990 he graduated from the medical faculty of the Stavropol State Medical Institute in specialty physician medical reference.
From 1990 to 1991 he studied at the internship on “Surgery” at the Stavropol Krai Clinical Hospital №1 of Stavropol.
From 1991 to 1992. surgeon – intern Department of Vascular Surgery Stavropol Krai Clinical Hospital №1 of Stavropol.
From 1992 to 1993, a doctor – a surgeon operating unit of City Clinical Hospital №1 them. NI Pirogov Moscow.
From 1994 to 2005, a doctor – a surgeon Center outpatient surgery clinic №133 City of Moscow.
From 2006 to the present time, the doctor cardio – vascular surgeon department of elective surgery of “Scandinavian Health Center” in Moscow.
- December 2008 theoretical course on phlebitis-Lymphology at the clinic dr. Schingale (Bayreuth, Germany).
- July 2010 a practical course – Endovenous laser photocoagulation (EVLT) based at the University Hospital in Wroclaw (Poland)
Experience over 20 years. Since 1997, a surgeon of the highest qualification category, Candidate of Medical Sciences. Primary specialization and certificates of Cardiovascular Surgery (Surgical Vein), US – diagnosis. Author scientific publications in specialized and popular literature. Member of the Association of Phlebology Russia, member of the Union of pediatricians of Russia, a member of the European Association of Angiology. Permanent party conferences and congresses under the auspices of UIP and EVF (Prague, 2011., Stockholm 2013, Paris 2014), master classes conducted by the PRA. Member of the Expert Council of the All-Russian program to create a registry of patients with chronic venous disorders – “Spectrum”.
Specialty: The operating surgeon – all kinds of surgical interventions on the peripheral venous system,
– Modern diagnostic methods (ultrasound diagnostics and narrow support all methods of treatment) and the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities (combined phlebectomy, crossectomy, miniflebektomiya, Endovenous laser photocoagulation main and perforating veins in the domestic and foreign equipment miniflebektomiya,
– Skleroterapevticheskie techniques including foam-form, EHO controlled by sclerotherapy,
– Conservative treatment of chronic venous diseases and their complications, the selection of medical compression hosiery,
– Management of patients with venous thrombosis (risk assessment of thromboembolic complications) and lymphedema (modern European techniques, lymph drainage massage method dr. Schingale).
An independent expert of the Certification Commission for attestation report on the activities of the specialist
Igor Doronin is an active member of the Association of Phlebology Russia takes part in the annual meetings and conferences of the Association. Actively introducing the practice of the latest achievements of domestic and foreign schools Phlebology. Takes an active part in the discussion of complex clinical cases, expressing their own, often the correct point of view on the problem. Is an active operating surgeon. The accumulated clinical experience allows us to navigate the complex pathology, and skills to work with ultrasound scanners allow, in most cases, accurate diagnosis and, accordingly, apply the appropriate treatment strategy. Reputation among colleagues and patients. Is active in the prevention of thrombotic complications in patients undergoing orthopedic surgery. Provide advice on the management of patients with venous diseases n / limbs in the preoperative period (gynecological and urological surgery, etc)